Medtronic Silhouette Luer Lock Infusion Sets
MiniMed Silhouette® : Comfort and flexibility
MiniMed Silhouette® is the MiniMed infusion set offering the most flexibility, with a variable insertion angle from 20 to 45° enabling to adjust the depth of insertion. This flexibility combined with Silhouette's thin profile makes it particularly comfortable for lean children or adults, very active people or pregnant women.
- Soft cannula of 13mm or 17mm, available in various tubing lengths.
- Sil-serter™ insertion device for insertion, or manual insertion.
- Convenient at-site tubing disconnection and transparent.
Usage Information: The Silhouette infusion set is ideal for lean, active individuals
- Available in either 13mm or 17mm soft cannula.
- Discreet, low-profile design that disconnects at the insertion site.
- Works with Sil-serter to provide optimal insertion every time.
- Various tubing lengths available.
- All MiniMed infusion sets tubing and reservoirs are designed with a unique MiniMed connection for a more secure insulin delivery.
- This is the reason why the MiniMed infusion sets are available in packs of 10 full sets (cannula + tubing), for an appropriate and convenient supply.
- It is recommended to change your Silhouette tubing and cannula every 48 to 72 hours.