- We do not accept returns of any medical supplies, including but not limited to: insulin, strips, Omnipods or any infusion sets, Cartridges/Reservoirs or sensors
- Authorization code must be obtained from the Diabetes Express Customer Loyalty Team before the return of any products is accepted
- Returned product must be in the original packaging and packed in a second container (external packaging).
- Freight on all returned product must be prepaid.
- Credit will be done once the product is back at our warehouse and has been approved
- Product shipped in error by Diabetes Express will receive full credit.
- Product returned within 90 days of invoice date in saleable condition will be subject to a 10% reprocessing fee.
- Product not eligible* for return will not be credited.
*Non eligible product includes:
- Product returned without an RMA number.
- Product returned more than 90 days after invoice date.
- Product opened or used.
- Product past expiration date
- Insulin, strips, Pods or any infusion sets, Cartridges/Reservoirs any consumable products (foods, candies, prescriptions) other medical supplies