Medtronic QuickSet Luer Lock Infusion Sets
MiniMed Quick-set® : Comfort and ease
MiniMed Quick-set® is a popular MiniMed infusion set, combining great comfort and ease of use. Its soft cannula, hypoallergenic tape and ease of insertion with the Quick-serter® device, even in hard-to-reach areas, makes it a great choice for children and adults of average to large build.
- Soft cannula of 6mm or 9mm, available in various tubing lengths.
- Quick-serter® insertion device for one-handed 90° insertion.
- Convenient Easy-twist disconnection
Usage Information: The Quick-set infusion set provides the convenience of a disconnect at the infusion site and a pre-attached adhesive for a discreet, low profile design.
- Available in either 6mm or 9 mm soft cannula.
- 90-degree insertion.
- Safe Needle Disposal System.
- Works with Quick-serter to provide optimal insertion.
- All MiniMed infusion sets tubing and reservoirs are designed with a unique MiniMed connection for a more secure insulin delivery.
- For a better insulin absorption, and to help avoid insulin degradation and infusion set occlusion, you should change your infusion regularly. It is recommended to change your Quick-set infusion set every 48 to 72 hours.
All medical supplies are final sales. Please see our returns policy for further details.